THE 10 ADVANTAGES OF TRAVELLING. WHY IS IT WORTH TRAVELLING?

admin199 | August 31, 2018 | 1 | Travel

Have you thought of travel as a kind of lazy holiday after months of hard work? But they are much more important than that. Travel is a lifestyle that has many advantages that cannot be denied. If you want to know why so many people travel and why it’s worth traveling, read this article about the 10 advantages of traveling around the world!

Advantages of Travelling

I thought a long time ago to write this article to show you the reasons why I like traveling so much. Travel is beneficial for everyone in many ways. I have asked some experienced travel bloggers who have visited dozens of countries and are still discovering new ones to tell me what the advantages of traveling are and why it is worth traveling.

Discover yourself

Travel to discover yourself. The more you travel, the more opportunities you have to analyze and get to know yourself. Travel is indeed a great teacher who not only teaches you about the world but also teaches you about you and your place in it.

Change Self

Travel to change. The more you travel and experience, the more changes occur in your life and your views about yourself and the world are gradually changing.

Become More Tolerant and Understandable

Travel makes you more tolerant, sensitive and understandable. The more you travel and learn about new cultures, the more you start to accept. You realize that yours is not the only way to live. There are many other cultures from which certain aspects can be taken on board. In fact, the journey broadens horizons and gives a 360-degree view of the world.

Rate your home

Maybe it sounds strange. You seem to be discovering new beautiful places and countries during your journey and never wanting to go home. Because it’s good everywhere, but at home, you’re best aware of it, even more, when you’re traveling. You start to understand that your home and country are unique in their own way, they have something that is not present in other countries. Traveling a lot, with such a big contrast I realized what a beautiful Belarus is, I created a website for travelers who want to visit Belarus. So travel the world to appreciate your home!

Open Mind and Less Prejudice

The reason why you should travel is that your mind is open and your prejudices are removed. I was afraid to travel because I had all these initial beliefs that people from some countries were bad people. But when I started traveling around the world, I realized that it wasn’t true and that people were almost identical all over the world. I estimate that 97% of people are good, but the remaining 3% of the bad ones are attracted by the media.

Discovering New Cultures

I love to travel because I like to learn. It is difficult to travel, to communicate truthfully with other cultures without learning something new. This is the case, for example, with the German student movement I met during my travels around Germany, or the way in which the Berber culture in Morocco looks like.

I love the days I travel and say ‘yes’. “Yes, I didn’t know about it or yes, I never thought about it. A few days travel is a puzzle you have to solve when you’re standing in front of a Prague subway ticket machine and don’t know a Czech word.

Broadening of horizons

The biggest advantage of the journey is to understand that the world is bigger than our small part. As we travel, we see how other people live. By learning about other cultures, we accept new, good things that we see and appreciate aspects of our culture that were unique, and we did not realize that. I hope that this will increase our empathy in dealing with people, even in our own environment.

Discovering the Beauty of the Earth

You should travel to experience the incredible beauty of the land we are endowed with. There are so many kinds of beauty in deserts, mountains, oceans, and fjords. Seeing these ecosystems, we can understand more concretely what we can lose if we do not care about nature.

A better understanding of other people

There are many reasons why people travel. He travels a lot to escape his life or problems. Others to get to know different cultures. Others travel because it’s cool… I love to travel because it helps me to be more tolerant and communicate better with other people.

People who never travel are bombarded by some propaganda to divide people into groups and make us believe that our neighbors are terrorists. The more you travel, the more you will learn that we are all the same and that everyone has the same feelings and emotions. Traveling does not necessarily make you a better person, but it can help you.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Video

Like Us On Facebook

Facebook Pagelike Widget

Advertisement

November 2018
M T W T F S S
« Oct    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Sponsor