Good Finance is a product of the Sociedad Fast Fast Finance SLU, although its parent company is Good Corp, a globally recognized company that has specialized in the granting of microcredits.
What to know about Good Finance micro loans?
- Petition and processing totally online.
- You will not need a payroll or an endorsement for your request to be accepted. Yes you must show that you have monthly income.
- You can get a maximum of € 1,000 and a minimum of € 50.
- The return period is between 7 and 30 days.
- Minimum APR: 3112.60%. Maximum APR: 5431.20%. Example: for a loan of € 300 payable in 30 days, the customer must return a total of € 399, so the corresponding APR is 3112.60%.
- It is possible to defer payment for 7 days (commission of 15% of the total amount pending), 14 days (commission of 20% of the total amount pending) or 30 days (commission of 28% of the total amount pending) .
- If you do not pay the loan, they will incur a commission of 1.1% on what is left unpaid for each day of delay, up to a maximum of 200%.
How does the Good Finance micro loan work?
The micro loans of this entity are perfect to solve an urgent need for money.
Good Finance works with a system that can automatically accept your credit request, which can lead you to have the money in your account in a few minutes. If after 15 minutes you do not receive an answer, it may be that the automatic systems have rejected your credit and it will be the Good Finance workers who will analyze your case manually. This could delay the receipt of money. In any case and in case of any doubt, you can contact them and they will help you solve all your doubts.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF Good Finance PRODUCTS
- Virtually immediate response, automatic reviews are performed in 10 minutes.
- Application and processing totally online
- No commissions for early return .
- Without payroll or guarantee.
- It allows to obtain a wide quantity. Up to € 1000 from the first credit.
- You do not have first free credit like other entities
- High equivalent annual rate.
- It allows you to defer payment but charges you a commission.
- Does not accept ASNEF.
- Your credit is limited to € 1000, there is no possibility to extend it even if you are already a customer.